If you are an existing customer that would like to place a refill order, please log on to your account and you can place your refill order online. Furthermore, you can call us at toll free 1-888-487-3440 to place your refill order over the phone.
- 1. How do I place an order with GlobalCareRx?
Placing an order is easy! Please go to How to Order to learn more.
- 2. Do I need a valid prescription from a doctor to place an orderwith Global Care Rx?
Yes, you need a valid prescription from a doctor to order any medication that is marked with the "Rx" symbol.
- 3. What are the hours of operation for your call center?
You may contact our call center between 7am-Midnight CST from Monday through Friday, 8am-6pm CST on Saturday, and 9:30am-6pm CST on Sunday.
- 4. Are there any limits or restrictions regarding the amount of medication that I can order from Global Care Rx?
Global Care Rx's generally refers orders for no more than a 3 month supply of medication. We will, however, keep your prescription on file and track your refill history, allowing you as many refills as your doctor authorizes.
- 5. When can I expect to receive my prescription once I place my order?
Once your prescription order is received, either by online request, fax or mail, it will be processed and shipped by one of our contracted pharmacies within 1-3 business days. Once shipped, you can expect to receive your order in 7-10 business days. With that in mind, you should order your refills about 2-3 weeks prior to running out of your medication.
- 6. Are there prescription drugs which I cannot order?
Our contracted pharmacies will not ship controlled substances such as anabolic steroids, tranquilizers or opiates.
- 7. I just received my order and these pills look different from the ones I get at my regular pharmacy, why?
If, in the past, you have purchased your medications in the brand name form and then ordered their generic form Global Care Rx, then there will be a difference in appearance. The chemical composition however will be identical to the brand name form. Generic drugs are engineered to look different from the brand name drugs because patent laws do not allow the generic manufacturers to create a pill that is identical in appearance to the brand name form.
Another reason that some medications may look different from what you are used to receiving is that some branded medications have a different appearance in different countries.
- 8. How do I pay for my order and is it secure?
You may pay for your order by e-check, credit card, personal check, international money orders (including international postal orders), and automatic bank withdrawals. Personal checks need to be cleared before we can ship your order. Your information is securely transmitted using standard encryption.
- 9. Are the any other charges in addition to the charge for my order?
Yes, there are additional charges for shipping.
- 10. What is the shipping charge?
Shipping is $9.99 USD per order. While you may order as often as you wish, we advise that you order all of your medications in a 3 month supply at one time. This will save you additional shipping charges for each order.
- 11. What guarantee do I will actually receive the order that I placed with Global Care Rx?
As long as you give us your correct address for delivery, you should receive your order within the specified amount of time. If, however, you do not receive your order within 21 business days from the time the order was shipped, please contact us and we will either reship your order at no additional expense to you or we will give you a full refund of your purchase.